To achieve a steady state in life, it is advisable to make room for spiritual practice. This is necessary to keep your mind and body healthy and in harmony. It does not matter which way you choose as long as it resonates with you.
Always remember this: “You are a Soul with a Body, not a Body with Soul”
There are many paths you can explore besides praying, meditating, or worshiping God or another entity. This could include Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Reiki, Ayurveda, respiration, and visualization techniques. Basic anything that resonates with yourself and your soul.
Choosing a spiritual path creates harmony between the soul, mind, and body. This is will help get you through life and improve your health significantly.
Here are the 10 benefits of spiritual habits:
1. It provides clarity in the midst of your overflowing and demanding days. Practice wipes the fog from the lens of your mind and makes you blessedly sharper.
2. It cultivates the attention required to complete your tasks. Precision and awareness become elevated in whatever it is you apply yourself to.
3. It lifts your mood. Joy and uplift come much more readily. Who doesn’t want that?
4. It creates a sense of steadiness and grounding in change. No matter what unforeseen stuff is thrown at you, your sense of calm center is not so easily thrown off.
5. It keeps you afloat and even-keeled in even the most riotous emotional storms. When crazy feelings threaten to take you down, practice keeps you from capsizing.
6. It helps you see your life on a macro level. You come to rely on practice as a tool for stepping back and getting perspective on the broader picture.
7. It helps you understand your life on a micro-level. Practice opens the door to a much quieter and deeper relationship with the internal you.
8. It draws you into the simplicity of the moment. Nothing like regular practice to bring you into the now, and to keep you from getting lost in the past or mired in fears of the future.
9. It touches you so intimately that without it you would feel lost or downright not right. You come to smile inwardly most of the time with the assurance of practice being there for you at all times.
10. It connects you to and reveals true spirit. Practice is where you download profound intuitive messages by opening to your own divine spark.
Ultimately, you must summon the courage to make room for spiritual practice, and the experiment that it is, as instigator at any given time of peace, elation, chill out, aha, tears, or evocative reflection. You must be willing to face whatever arises within this uncanny vehicle and to touch the sacred in yourself every precious day.
Legal Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to take the place of consultation with your physician.